- Ph.D. Statistics, Seoul National University, 2009.
Ph.D. thesis: Variable Selection in Sparse Nonparametric Models(Adviser: Prof. Byeong Uk Park）
- B.S. Mathematics (Cum Laude), Seoul National University, 2001.
- Associate professor, Department of Statistics, Sookmyung Women’s University, South Korea.September, 2017 – Present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Statistics, Sookmyung Women’s University, South Korea.September, 2013 - August, 2017
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Institut de statistique, biostatistique et sciences actuarielles, Universit´eCatholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (Supervisor: Prof. Ingrid Van Keilegom)October, 2010 - June, 2013
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Statistics, Seoul National University, Korea.(Supervisor: Byeong Uk Park) February, 2009 - October, 2010